Monday, 18th June 2012, Velenje / Slovenia
Organised Collection of Proxies for Shareholders to Exercise Their Voting Rights
Throughout the years, Gorenje, d.d., has been encouraging all shareholders to actively exercise their rights by organised collection of proxies and in accordance with the Slovenian Corporate Governance Code recommendation is announcing that as of today, the company officers authorised to collect proxies i.e.
- Mr. Franc Bobinac, President of the Management Board and CEO
- Mr. Marko Mrzel, Management Board member
- Mr. Branko Apat, Management Board member
- Mr Uroš Marolt, Management Board member
- Mr. Drago Bahun, Management Board member, Labour Director
- Mr. Peter Kobal, Chairman of the Gorenje, d.d., Employee Council and Employee Representative of the Gorenje, d.d., Supervisory Board
- Mr. Ivan Vidakovič, President of the SKEI Gorenje GA Union
- Mr. Stojan Auer, Authorised representative of the MDS Society (Minority Shareholders Society of Slovenia) and President of MD Institute Council
- Mr. Kristjan Verbič, President of the VZMD - Vseslovenskega združenja malih delničarjev (Pan-Slovenian Shareholder Association)
have started collecting proxies for the shareholders to exercise their voting rights at the 18th Annual General Meeting of Gorenje, d.d., scheduled for the 5rd of July, 2012.
By issuing this invitation for granting proxies the authorised company officers want to encourage the shareholders to exercise their decision-making rights at the Annual General Meeting as well as notify the shareholders of the proposed decisions of the General Meeting.
Please, find attached letter and proxy authorization form!
Disclaimer: The English text for all announcements is for information purposes only!